Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MP3 Based Doorbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey there,

I am trying to design an MP3 based doorbell providing at a minimum the owner with the option of multiple and changeable tune selection:)

can anyone guide me in the right direction please

If you have to ask it is going to be very difficult to build. It is not an easy project.

If you start with one of these MP3 MINI BOARDS it will make the project less difficult.

Hook the MP3 board up to a uC with the SPI interface. You will need a user interface. Either hook it to a PC or add a LED display.

Are you still interested ?

**broken link removed**

I think you can record the mp3 music as you play it on your computer. For this, I think you can use an IC like the ISD2532. and then use it in the doorbell that you wish to design.

A typical application circuit is available in the datasheet of ISD2532. Try going through it.

http://www.tranzistoare.ro/datasheets/2300/261251_DS.pdf
The page above contains the datasheet and i have attached the typical application circuit below.

Attachments

• i2532appblock.gif
    i2532appblock.gif
    21 KB · Views: 348
Hey is anyone interested in a project about TCP performance and enhancement mobile ad hoc networking (MANET). i bet you one thing it is an interesting topic to discuss

Any views please let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back