Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mount St. Helens Glacier

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I did not come off preachy sounding here. I just hate to see two nice folks get into a misunderstanding and develop hard feelings. Like I said, I am sure it is just a comm error :) Now I will shad up and mind my own beez wax.

Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch...

...But, getting one's panties in a bunch can be hilarious. It makes you walk funny and a zany time is had by all...

Again, I'm not speaking to technology or environmental issues, but to personal freedoms to move about at one's will, and not collectively. It seemed to me, amongst other things, you were advocating the idea that people should plan their trips more carefully (as people on a stage coach used to), than allowing people the ability to move about freely, without someone's ideas of how they should do it.

I do believe I'm repeating myself...

Well, actually I think you were initially saying that you thought it was fine that others might try to do some environmentally sound stuff and then...just maybe...you might consider it. Then, when challenged, decided that you really meant that you essentially thought that anyone who would tell anyone else what they should do is pretty much a pompous busybody.

And...that may be true. But, I think it's even more true that I, personally, would rather try to figure out how to do some of it myself...and, try to convince others they should also do so...than to sit around and wait for the government to legislate it for us (which, in my opinion is surely coming and, in fact, is already occurring).

Of course, I also realize that a lot of what you are saying is mostly just an attempt at being contrary.......

Social Imparitives.

saturn1bguy said:
You attribute to me all manner of statements never made (you're quoting yourself above, not me.)

I'm sure no one wanted to have the government step in to resolve the country's consumption of anything during wwar II to fuel the ongoing economy.

Which supplied the mechanism of war at that point we are told to do our part as an American and that is was our civic duty.

I don't know if your realizing anything at all. But there is a battle at every point and your embroiled along with me in it.

There's is an ongoing battle to destabilize the economy which fuels the war.

Maybe if their lucky enough to even to drag the country down causing civil unrest (like Russia) bringing us to a halt.

Here's a small (science fiction) scenario of what could happen.

This will now open the door to (organized crime) pulling at the seams of liberty's you now have and will be taken under martial law. This can only happen when someone decides it's about me don't force me into anything concept.

Of course it will be necessary to have the U.N. step in to calm the situation temporarily try 30 million Chinese troops as they come rumbling across the bearing straight by force or allowed by both our Government and Canada's.

Mikebits said:
Before anyone gets their panties in a bunch, remember this is a forum and not the most efficient means to communicate ideas, somewhat like a Brown gas generator.

True, but this is about how one should maybe see using Hybrid technology's. Therefor establishing new concepts if employed could result in common everyday practices behavior. This will allow this technology's to serve mankind at large. It will therefor be unnecessary to consume every drop of oil or exploit all our natural recourses in order to please someone.

OK, so lets all drive big pig drinking vehicles and enjoy ours selfs without reason ? And furtherer infuse money to blow up our boy's and girls embroiled in a conflict they never wanted or asked for.

kv (Go ahead have fun) take me apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back