Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stanley Meyers and Zero-Point energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a general suggestion to make.

Why don't those people who wish to post or read about religious topics find such forums that the internet is sure to have many of. That could also apply to those that like to express their political opinions.

I think a forum such as this one, named electro-tech-online should deal with just technical topics with an occasional joke now and then.

I personally get my religious teachings from Christopher Hitchens, great mind he has. ;)

Lefty

They love this stuff over at overunity you get plenty of encouragement and maybe even a hug even if the buzzword is almost, why bother coming here and having to deal with boring hard reality and dull things like that. They've got Jesus, UFO, Conspiracy theory's, Government cover ups, Fun with magnets & Prizes. They only they don't have is an actual overunity device or a car that runs only on water.
PS why always water cars? Why not power your home, much less effort than a moving application.
**broken link removed**
Now we know where "Brown Gas" comes from...

Last edited:
how do I get a reasonable Oscilloscope to read high voltage such as 40K to 60K Volts

I thought you were a Navy tech? Surely you must know you use a high voltage probe. I guess ET school has changed.

@HawkNo1
I would like to ask many questions such as how do I get a reasonable Oscilloscope to read high voltage such as 40K to 60K Volts when it only read up to 600V according to the specs? I have never seen a Oscilloscope that can read that high in electronics to my memory. I never had to read that high for that matter.
I would not buy it ---build it for about $3, I find most conventional equipment is obsolete when dealing with electric fields and magnetic ones--voltage and frequency measurement tell you nothing about the fields generated. follow this link---http://www.eskimo.com/~billb/emotor/chargdet.html
This is the charge detector I use, connect your scope across the LED. An electric field follows the inverse square law so the detector can be calibrated using this rule. The inverse square law is F=1/D squared but this is only used if the distance from the conductor changes. Charge a conductor to a known voltage and place the detector a known distance away--note the voltage on your scope. Now half then double the voltage on the conductor--note the voltage on your scope in both cases. Plot a graph using the noted voltages from your scope, if the voltage across the LED gets above 3V then move the detector farther away and repeat the calibration. I tied this detector into the microphone jack of my laptop then wrote some code in VB6, you input the distance and it auto-graphs the voltage. On a non-humid day I can tell when you comb your hair twenty feet away--Oh the wonders of technology.:D

Oh really? Oxygen is not explosive? When Katrina hit and there was a bus load of patients on oxygen tanks, why did they burn up? Lets see have you ever taken a match to a room or container full of pure oxygen? You know I am not going to go any further with this as you seem to think you know it all yourself. […] All it takes is a spark to ignite it.
Oxygen doesn’t burn – it makes things burn more intensely. When you take a lit match to a container or room full of oxygen, the flame will burn bigger and brighter. That’s all. This isn’t the oxygen burning, but rather the wax burning more intensely.

No, I don’t know it all myself, but clearly, I know more than you.

As I said you guys are out to make it look like you know everything.
No, we’re just correcting you where you’re wrong. When you get everything wrong, expect to be corrected on everything.

I am sure you are atheist or you would not say what you said about God and His Creations Below.
That doesn’t follow.

Oxygen is very flammable or it would say it is a inert gas on the tanks. A flame can not even exist without Oxygen which means it feed the flames.
Wrong. Only the “noble” gases are truly inert. Other elements are reactive, just to different degrees. And whether the inert gases should be labeled as such on the tanks is debatable, since they’re harmless.

Oxygen is not flammable, and any oxygen tank that says it’s flammable is wrong. It’s an oxidizing agent and should be labeled as such.

But apparently you know it all. I am not wasting my time here with this discussion you raise. This is arguing and it is not working together. I am trying to find smart people who want to work together on this.
It doesn’t work.…

So which industry are you plugging for? Power, Oil, Pharmaceutical, FDA. Federal Government agencies, Chemical Manufacturers and Etc.? Who is paying you to say these things? Or are you like many others who think they know everything and like to criticize everyone else so they can feel larger than life?
None of the above. False dichotomy.

I have read where someone even had a car running on the combustion of Oxygen alone once.
Either you were lied to or you misunderstood. Oxygen does not burn. It’s really that simple.

I have also read where water an run a car also buy itself and one guy in Australia did it with a regular garden hose I saw about a year ago on U-Tube. He did not even split the water. I do not know how or any of the details but I saw it working fine even though it was a bit rough. He said it had to do with the timing. I do not know if it is true or not, but I know that it is possible.
  1. Water doesn’t burn either.
  2. Do you believe everything you watch on TV? No, of course not. Now keep in mind that YouTube doesn’t have any of the checks and balances that broadcast TV does. So if you believe everything you see on YouTube then I have a bridge in New York I’m willing to sell you.
Anything, if done right, is possible.
That’s not true. Many things are just plain impossible.

Oh and it is in the New King James Version as a Example of people removing God's true name at Psalms 83:18 that is in the Older Gideon Bibles that used the King James Version, not this new one. They removed Jehovah from the bibles! So you can not call on his name for salvation if you do not know it. Have fun with yourself.
Okay, so now, what the heck does this have to do with anything we’re talking about? Are you saying that there’s some kind of atheist conspiracy behind the NKJV?

I will not be addressing the rest with you as you did not get the start of it right to begin with and you can criticize me all you like from here out but I am showing you what I Learned. I do not need to reference anything and as far as Abner Doble I have been researching his car since the 90's. What do you know about it? Little to nothing I suppose.
True. All I know at this point is it was a steam-engine car. By steam engine I mean similar to what trains of the time used.

Interesting, but not exactly relevant to the discussion.…

Most of what I Learned is disappearing off the Net so you better hurry. In fact a lot of things I learned is disappearing off the net these days.
Nope. The water car scam sites are actually proliferating.

Someone it working to hide technology.
Conspiracy theories?

For example Find a 12Volt Powered Neon Power Supply that puts out High Voltage (Around 2,000) with low amps at close to 42K Hz and is around $50 to $75. Fry's Electronics use to sell them. No one does these days. They are prefect off the shelf units that can be worked to over to use in this HHO unit like Meyers. I looked all over for the one like Tad Johnson described and it can not be found.
Could it possibly be that something else has replaced them for their intended use? Nah, there’s no such thing as Occam’s Razor in your world, is there?

I do not even have time to edit this again. See you later! This thing tells me to lengthen this message about 10 character and I do and then it tells me to do it again. How come I can not submit this? It did it again right after this.
Because you’re doing it wrong. You’re trying to reply inside my quote tags and write nothing outside.

Oh Really? Water is HHO and at a certain temperature it can bust the atomic bonds and become combustible itself. I do not remember the temperature but I have read this.
Water isn’t HHO. It’s HOH. When you break the atomic bonds (by whatever means) it isn’t water anymore.

Last edited:
When people look at this circuit they see what they want to see, that is what there textbooks have told them they should see, but that is not all there is. […] [certifiable electrical insanity follows]
That was painful to read. Have you not bothered to read any of that garbage you just posted yourself, or is it so far over your head you don’t realize how nonsensical it is?

Here is something that is related and very interesting----
Sticky tape generates X-rays : Nature News

Powerful X-rays emitted from scotch tape in a vacuum, the scientists took X-rays of his finger from unwinding scotch tape:D. Do you know how big a dentists X-ray machine is? Do you know how much power it uses to take a single X-ray? and these guys did it with the small electrostatic charges in oscillation emitted from scotch tape----brilliant.
But of course science tells you that static charges have no power---so this must be a hoax as well, LOL. Those researchers at the University of California must be "loony".
Nope, this is just another case of you not knowing what you’re talking about. For starters, do you know how much power it takes to make a single X-ray? And static charges really don’t have power. A “charge” is a quantity of energy sitting in one place. Power is a property of energy transfer. If the energy’s just sitting there, it isn’t being transferred, so there’s no power to speak of.

Last edited:
If you read it right he is not saying it is over unity. Or at least that is what I am seeing. He is saying it a principal that Tesla already patented. The point is you are getting more than what you put in by using these laws and principals he is mentioning.
You can’t get more out than you have coming in. If you seem to be, then there’s just something you’ve failed to take into account.

Besides in the Original Hebrew Scriptures Jehovah's Name appear more than 5,000 times. It is all over the place in the older translations and the English translation of his Hebrew name Yahweh was originally shown up in the 1200's by a Catholic Priest. It has been used as Jehovah for centuries and not they are trying to say it is not correct. It is the only one with JHVH used which is English for YHWH for the ancient Hebrew tetragramitan of Jehovah's name. You do not need to do some weird computerized numbers for calculating some weird whatever. It is much more simple than that. Just read the bible. My complaint is that in the scriptures it is clear that those calling on the name of Jehovah God will be saved. Not his title. You need to know his name to call on it. The supposed Christendom is removing the name Jehovah from all the scriptures so you can not call on it or know it. It that wrong? They are altering the text of the original bibles and that is scary to be in their shoes for one thing. When the time of accounting comes they will have to pay and it may be with thier lives eternal. They will be cut or destroyed forever. Jehovah made the scriptures easy to understand and it has deeper knowledge for those who are seeking a closer relationship with Jehovah God.

Where the problem becomes a problem is where one or more persons deviate from the truths in the bible and start adding their beliefs which are usually non-scriptural to the bible and even alter the bible and come out with their own "Version" of what it means instead of a direct translation. Take for example the Holidays such as Christmas. Scriptural speaking Jesus was born when the Sheppard's where out in the fields. That would not be around Dec. 24th of any year. What is a fact though is that this is the same time period as the winter solstice and also the Romans worship of the God Saturnalia or the sun good. Not the Son of God. That is a apostasy to say that Jesus was born at this time they say he was born. Besides that in the bible only 2 places is Birth Days mentioned. Jesus did not celebrate his birthday and neither do true Christians. In those 2 places, (One was when a Egyptian Pharaoh had his cup bearers head cut off and the other was where Herod had the head of John the Baptizer's head removed on his birth day). There is even one place in the bible that showed a tree decorated like a modern day Christmas Tree and all this Birthdays and Tree Worship was from pagan or non-believing practice's of other false religions. They have no part of True Christian worship. They are apostate religions. So even a simple minded person on see this in the bible will realize the truth when they see it. These false religions where created to control the masses as did King James when he had the King James Version originally written. He has mythological names such as the satire and so forth added to his "version" of the bible. His bible was not even complete and what was originally introduced was rushed into a short period of months to be produced. It has translation errors up top this day in the Modern New King James Version that the Gideon's are now using versus the old "King Jame Version" they where using 10 years ago. In Psalms 83:18 Jehovah's name is removed which is one of only a few places that it could be found after apostate Christendom got their hands on things. Even the Islamic's know the God of Abraham is named Jehovah in English. What a joke that has been played on everyone. Worse is that Satan was a angel who was part of Jehovah's organization at one time. He presents himself as a angel of light. HE is well aware of the scriptures and can twist them and manipulate them to look like truth and the light of the knowledge of the bible. Such as priests when you approach them and ask questions and their answer is to take it on faith. In the book of Hebrews I think it is Chapter 11 it says what faith is. It is the assured expectation of things hoped for though not yet beheld.

Basically you do not get a answer that is scriptural to your question and you have to take it on faith such as the Trinity for example. There is no such thing in the scriptures yet this is taught in many supposed Christian faiths or disciplines. The first Trinitarian God head originated in Ancient Babylon with the Nimrod, Tammaz and Nimrod's Mother. Which is part of the worship of the Mother Mary who takes the place of Nimrod's mother.

I may be off a bit on some of the details here as I do not have 2 weeks to research all this again. You get the jest of it. The "Version's" are just that, someone else's versions of what it translates too and not direct translations. I use mainly the "New World Translation" which uses all other translations and versions and even ancient writings such as the Greek Mythology to find how the phrases or words in certain sentence structures are translated into English. They even use the original Aramaic writings of the bible to translate it to English also. They use all sources to make sure that the words are translated correctly as close as possible because they wanted no incorrect translations so that they can worship Jehovah God with pure clean unpolluted worship. THey made changes to their lives as they learned the truths that where in the scriptures and as the light gets brighter as the great day of Jehovah approaches we are still making changes as our understanding grows. Such as back in the 70's we stopped smoking because it was not taking care of our temples or our bodies. I was not in this way of worship until the 80's but I was around it off and on before that. I did not believe it because I listened to my school colleges. It was when I was in the US Navy that I realized from one of the older Gideon bibles that Jehovah was the real name of God that I began to realize everyone else in school was wrong. I saw it from a bible other than the "New World Translation" for the first time back then. But I still had to make sure it was the truth and tested out other religions and etc. Most of them where so unscriptural it was sickening. Some even allowed magic shows in the Church. That is so unscriptural it is scary.
Okay, thanks, that was an interesting read. I guess if I have a question to ask about the Bible sometime, you should be my go-to guy.

But all this has absolutely nothing to do with Stanley Meyer and his “water fuel cell”.

Now as for that AllCanadian Guy again. He seems like he has some knowledge here and especially on Tesla. I like what he says but what I was talking about was not Electrolysis. I am against it. It was Meyer's method I am for. It got what he claimed was 1700% output.
>100% output is impossible.

That is more than enough for me. I just want enough to run my truck at freeway speeds. Also I am impressed with Firewater. He is real good at explaining it. I am not at all impressed with Arrowhead. He does not even know that Oxygen is combustible.
:D

Poor guy. He will learn though if he listens to firewater and allcanadian and others who know.
:D :D

Hey "allcanadian" so do you know a digital circuit that keeps Meyer's set up made digitally in resonance
:D :D :D

@Arrowhead
Nope, this is just another case of you not knowing what you’re talking about. For starters, do you know how much power it takes to make a single X-ray? And static charges really don’t have power. A “charge” is a quantity of energy sitting in one place. Power is a property of energy transfer. If the energy’s just sitting there, it isn’t being transferred, so there’s no power to speak of.
Maybe you should google electrostatic induction, a "charged" body can induce an opposite charge in another body and no charge is lost in the original body---energy is not transfered it is induced. Energy just sitting there? Energy is due to motion, energy is not something it is a condition of something. I understand the point you are making I have been down that road, what we have is a difference of opinion. If you cannot or will not make an effort to understand my perspective then I guess Im just another crackpot.

@Arrowhead

Maybe you should google electrostatic induction, a "charged" body can induce an opposite charge in another body and no charge is lost in the original body
Wrong.

energy is not transfered it is induced.
Wrong.

Energy just sitting there? Energy is due to motion,
Not necessarily.

energy is not something it is a condition of something.
Finally something you’ve gotten halfway right.

I understand the point you are making I have been down that road, what we have is a difference of opinion.
No, what we have is someone with some pretty severe misconceptions about physics and someone who’s trying to correct him. Most of the members here can figure out which one is which.

If you cannot or will not make an effort to understand my perspective then I guess Im just another crackpot.
No, you’re just another crackpot because you’re promoting bunk, and because you’re projecting your ignorance of physics on us and the scientific community at large.

Last edited:
I am sure you are atheist or you would not say what you said about God and His Creations Below.
No, if I remember rightly at least half the people here believe in God.

I would post a link to my Do you believe in God poll but I can't find it.

What's wrong with the search feature?

I've tried searching for "believe god" and it doesn't come up with anything.

What I don't understand about all this religion talk is that when the Bible was written there wasn't even a transistor or 555 chip around... Bringing religion into an electronics topic is a sure sign of grasping for straws in order to try and justify a faulty and 100% unproven theory.

What I don't understand about all this religion talk is that when the Bible was written there wasn't even a transistor or 555 chip around... Bringing religion into an electronics topic is a sure sign of grasping for straws in order to try and justify a faulty and 100% unproven theory.

Perhaps it is an attempt by some into guilting you to take their side of an argument. I would call these people manipulators.

Perhaps it is an attempt by some into guilting you to take their side of an argument. I would call these people manipulators.

NO kidding. The funny thing is that I do have a faith however I have never once brought religion into any form of engineering (nor would I know how!)...any professional in the engineering field wouldn't or they could kiss their job goodbye.

It used to be that the "Auto Giants" withheld any free energy engines/cars. Now that they are practically out of business, who is going to keep all of the free energy devices under wraps, and out of the hands of the average users now???

It used to be that the "Auto Giants" withheld any free energy engines/cars. Now that they are practically out of business, who is going to keep all of the free energy devices under wraps, and out of the hands of the average users now???

Um...GM/Ford/Chrysler makes dashboards that feel like tupperware... There are still a lot of other car manufacturers out there.

Nobody has kept anything under wraps, anyone can build something that a patent states...can't sell it...but anyone can copy a patent for their own use. Why haven't anyone proven anything about "free" energy devices? Everyone is waiting for some secret document, are they also waiting for the aliens from Roswell to be put on exibit as well?

All the secret documents can be found buried on a grassy knoll.

No, if I remember rightly at least half the people here believe in God.

...uuum how do u figure that, comnsidering that world wide catholisism is ranked around third in comparason to other religions.

Believing in God does not imply you are into catholicism, so I am not quite sure I get your point.

Stanley Meyers did not use electrolysis. He used a water filled capacitor and the side effect was HHO in high volumes And electricity off the circuit to recharge batteries when the circuit was tuned right. Electrolysis is not efficient enough to make HHO and electricity. It sucks electricity to make HHO and you end up loosing in the long run. It has no efficiency what-so-ever. Stanley Meyers said up was said to have achieved 1700% efficiency.

The only Electrolysis set up that even out performed others was for a HHO welding rig and it was only 300% efficiency. I think it was Dennis something or other? Can't remember right at this time. He did show me one thing though. He took a block of regular carbon steel and torched it all over with a HHO welding rig then put it in water for 10 years and it never rusted. It worked in salt water also. You could build underwater structures in the ocean with this technique and they would never rust using low cost steel. You would not have to paint them or anything for that matter. I would still worry about sea barnacles and etc. Maybe a electric charge would keep them off the steel? Or maybe a coating made from Habanaro Pepper Oil? Or something even hotter?

Your 100% right though. Electrolysis is not efficient at all. Stanley Meyers used no catalyst to make his work like Electrolysis uses. He used straight tap water. It is a lot cheaper than gasoline by the gallon or methane or propane and etc..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back