Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Monitor Converter: NTSC/PAL to VGA/SVGA scan converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

NOSREME

I'm a graduating computer engineering students and I have the problem in choosing a particular subject for our design project.

I'm interested in COMPUTER MONITOR UTILIZATION. I want to use the VGA or SVGA computer monitor with the so called scan converter attached. Is it possible to use the monitor independently with the CPU? I want to create the so called converter that will use the audio or video input preferably in RCA from a source device like DVD, VCD.

I currently reffering to this project:
http://elm-chan.org/works/sc/report.html

Still I have problem because:
1. Does it have any difference if I used SVGA instead of VGA?
2. Does PAL conversion different in NTSC conversion? Is there any other way to utilize both conversion?
3. Could S-Video inputs RCA were replaceable with RCA inputs?

Or if any other alternative that I could simulate or utilize the computer monitor to be the subject of my Design Project:

Any information will be a great help!!!
Please post for any infos ASAP!

[/url]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back