Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Modified Guitar Tuner Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

squar3d

Hi, can anyone help me?
I am working on a guitar tuner based upon **broken link removed** circuit.**broken link removed** I would like to eliminate the 6mm audio jacks so that it is soley based upon the microphone input. In addition because of space constraints is it possible to change the battery size but maintain the voltage/current necessary. Porzio's current circuit relies on 4 AAA, but if possible can i reduce that to one triple A or a 9-volt.
the modified circuit is below
any help would greatly be appreciated

Attachments

• porzio circuit mod.gif
    porzio circuit mod.gif
    40.3 KB · Views: 4,909
The two links do not work. The circuit you posted looks ok. What was the function of the parts you removed?

ak

Zombie thread, 11 years old.

Locked!

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back