Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Modeling LM741

Status
Not open for further replies.

mona:)

Hi
I have problems with modeling LM741 in Pspice...
I captured its schematics exactly similar to what is in gray's book but it doesn't work all the transistors are saturated!!!
looking forward for your helpful advises;)

Can you post a screen capture of your schematic in Pspice?

is it necessary that the modelling has to be done in Pspice??
use software named MultiSim by National Instruments.
It is more user friendly compared to Pspice.
I have worked on both Pspice and MultiSim, so I m giving you the advice.
still if you are in a compulsion or something to model it in Pspice then please post your schematics.

is it necessary that the modelling has to be done in Pspice??
use software named MultiSim by National Instruments.
It is more user friendly compared to Pspice.
I have worked on both Pspice and MultiSim, so I m giving you the advice.
still if you are in a compulsion or something to model it in Pspice then please post your schematics.

Devil, can you please explain/describe which features in PSpice are less user friendly if compared with Multisim?
Because I cannot agree (I also have worked with both) - on the other hand, I think it is a matter of accustoming.

Hi
I have problems with modeling LM741 in Pspice...
I captured its schematics exactly similar to what is in gray's book but it doesn't work all the transistors are saturated!!!
looking forward for your helpful advises;)

Hi Mona,

You are going to create a transistorized 741- model, right?
In this context, perhaps it is interesting for you that there are already such models available in (at least) two simulation packages: LTSpice (from Linear Technology Inc.) as well as Microcap (spectrum-soft.com).

Last edited:
Here is a good model of the 741. Why are they still teaching this old POS anyways?

View attachment 66125

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back