Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mobile phone problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuell

Hey,
I am from Australia and own a Sony-Erricsson T68i mobile phone. It recently had some blackcurrent juice spilt on it. Everything still works fine except that when i am on the phone i can't hear anything the other person is saying and they can't hear me. Any thoughts or help would be greatly appreciated.

Take the batteries out, run it under the tap for a while, shake out all the water, and leave it in a warm place to dry out. This may well get the sticky out of sensitive places, and it might just work. As it is, its broke or its broke. What more harm can you do it?

i would have to agree! and if does not fix the problem the try your damndest to take the phone apart and clean it from the inside out with a q-tip. Then send it back to the dealer or supplier and tell the i just stoped working. If you send it back with sticky stuff in it they will charge you a fee!

I have given it a clean out and now the microphine works ( the other person can hear me) but I still can't hear them!!!! The other sound functions on the phone are fine, any thoughts?????

yeah i have given the speaker a clean but it just seems dead. Doesn't look like it has been damaged at all, it is just not working

You may find that the juice was corrosive enough to permanently damage a component - possibly the speaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back