Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

mobile phone jammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

sai babu

I want to buid a mobile jammer
for my college project.I need
ciruit digram and information
about it.So plzzz plzzz!!
help me and give me information as earlier as possible.
power_creators @ yahoo.com

Someone Electro said:
you need to transmit a signal at 900MHz if you are europe.The USA uses difrent freq.
In big cities it is 900,1800 and newest 1900, Also some old Analog NMT phones work on 450Mhz

O corection 800Mhz in europe.Sory
:oops:

My dad had to go on an trip at work in the USA and he codnt use his phone (it had 800 only)

YAY they just caled me that they just got my motorola mobile phone fixed (GPRS didnt work)

lordsathish said:
is it possible to jam a phone or find its location ? any idea?

The telecoms companies can tell roughly where the phone is, by which cell's it's in contact with, and the relative signal strengths. There's no way you can!.

Apparently some top-end phones include GPS, which broadcasts their 'exact' location.

UK phones are tri-band, so you would need to jam fairly large chunks of RF bandwidth, which would jam all phones, not just one.

sai babu,

do a search on the internet for transmitter circuits.

sai babu said:
I want to buid a mobile jammer for my college project.
I wonder what else they encourage in your college.

It has been designed before and there are many patents. Try searching for patents if you want circuit designs. The only real way to jam a mobile is to jam the entire band by emitting a high level broardband white noise. Phones are always switching the channel they are on, so you need to jam everything, or all the links will just adapt around the noise.

What you want to do is ILLEGAL, even if you do complete it there is no legal way for you to test your design.

DO NOT try to jam phone signals using high power broardband noise generators, there are many reasons why it is illegal, the most important being is that you will jam all communications, Including all 999 calls. I sure you don't want someones death on your concience.

I had a badly sparking fan that brought me a visit from the RF cops. Its broadband interference jammed just about everything! :lol:

Though I have never done it, I have read that you need to broadcast an OUT OF SERVICE message in each of these frequencies. This way you do not have to jam the phones, just fool them while they are close to your transmitter.

audioguru said:
I had a badly sparking fan that brought me a visit from the RF cops. Its broadband interference jammed just about everything! :lol:

RF cops are pretty active up there in Canada, eh? I remember that other guy that had them goin down the street with a big dipole on the roof :lol:
I dont think the FCC does squat here :lol:

My 120V electric drill sparks badly too. You can have it if you replace it.
But you are very, very far away from me. :lol:

Discharging big capacitators in wery low resistance coils makes radio waves the mess up things. (interfers whith TVs a lot)

It's the magnitic field collapseing that cause the interferance, you need to charge the coil and then cut the power to cause the most interferance. you can cut the power much much faster than you can charge a coil up.

We have used drills at work before to test the integrety of our devices.

What did you test the integrity of? Interference from the drill? Or how well the device withstands drilling :lol: ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back