Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

bluetooth jammer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i need a bluetooth jammer to prevent people from listening to loud music directly infront of a store. It would need to work at a distance of about 5 meters. I would prefer to buy an already made device as opposed to build it myself since i am in a hurry. It doesn't need to completely cut the signal, it just needs to interfere enough to persuade them to move to another place where they will not disturb anyone. Would this kit be ok ?

Link deleted - Moderator

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a serious offence in most places to use any form of jamming device; it's not something you should get involved with.

Also, Bluetooth is a "Frequency agile" system that continually changes frequency to minimise interference.
It uses the same 2.4GHz band as a many common WiFi devices - but is far harder to block. You would likely mess up WiFi, such as baby monitors and various other things that use the band before having any effect on bluetooth devices.

Radio jamming devices are illegal in all civilised countries.

Discussion and promotion of such devices is not allowed here on ETO.

This thread is now locked.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back