Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MN1381 voltage detectors

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveT

I am desperate to locate some MN1381voltage detector transistors for use in some Beam bots that I wish to make. I have tried Digikey, RS, Maplin and Farnell without success. Has anyone got some lying unloved and unwanted at the back of a drawer or at the bottom of a box in the dusty corner of a lock up or garage?

Any assistance in tracking some down would be much appreciated.

Steve T

(First Post)

I am desperate to locate some MN1381voltage detector transistors for use in some Beam bots that I wish to make. I have tried Digikey, RS, Maplin and Farnell without success. Has anyone got some lying unloved and unwanted at the back of a drawer or at the bottom of a box in the dusty corner of a lock up or garage?

Any assistance in tracking some down would be much appreciated.

Steve T

(First Post)

hi,:)
Have you tried Digi-Key.?

https://www.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?KeywordSearch

On Page #2.

Last edited:
You need to be more specific. The MN1381 comes in several voltages, packages, speeds, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back