Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

In Search Of Intersil ISL21009BFB850Z Voltage Reference IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

t1d

Intersil ISL21009BFB850Z, Precision 5V Voltage Reference ±0.5mV 3ppm/ºC.
It doesn't seem to be available any longer in the USA.
I am hoping someone has some in their stock that they can share, swap or sell.
Thanks for your help...

I have also had good luck with Utsource.net but it could be a long delay in delivery times.
Working from memory, I think ISL21009 series was discontinued in favor of better specs; ISL20190 series which added a built in trim pin.
Should be able to use it with minor modification. Consult datasheets.

Thanks, VTech... I look it up on Digikey... Closest part number was 21090... But, it looked like the specs might not be as good... It's late, here, so I did not give it a thorough reading... Good lead...

Thank you for your continued help. This particular part number is now list as "obsolete." So, with a zero stock level, they will not fill the order. The newer model number was a great tip and I hope to find the replacement. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back