Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mitsubishi WS-65611 Projection TV, Green Blinking Light......

Status
Not open for further replies.

datheriault

Please help, I have a Mitsubishi WS-65611 Projection TV and moved it out then back in house, powered it up and now only get a green blinking light. I have searched web to find this seems common and the DM power capaciters were under rated at factory, and fail prematurely. I have looked things over and see no reason why not to try replacing the 7 capacitors with a better suited one. But, has anyone ran accros this exactly? Any tips? Thanks a ton. I will not give up to this TV.

Have you checked the bulb? Take it apart clean the airways check the bulb, if it still doesn't work then go for the caps.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back