Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Miniature pneumatics or something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

odense

Hi all,
I am looking for miniature pneumatics or any components having the same features of preumatics. I woud like to add pneumatics to front of mobile robots to push objects. Compressing force of the pneumatics is not required as too strong but its size is still problem since I am looking for. Desired size is:
- Diameter: <2.5cm
- Minimum length (shrunk): ~2cm
- Maximum length (slacken): ~7cm
PLEASE let me know if you know where it is selling.

Of course I found some very special preumatics satisfying my requirements but it is too expensive (1000USD per 1) so I am not sure I can find desired preumatics with cheap price. Therefore, I am thinking to produce a device that can do like preumatics but it is much cheaper. It could be produced by rubber balloon with shape such as snake tounge or a balloon in coil spring. So please let me know if you know where I can buy material for those ideas.

It depends on the inch of the stroke you want, do you have any pacific size.

Plus for accuracy I would not want to use pneumatics at all, I would say that they are not as precise as you want them to be.

Miniature Linear Actuators P1A 10-25mm Diameter
Single or double action with a wide range of strokes

http://rswww.com

Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:
It depends on the inch of the stroke you want, do you have any pacific size.

Plus for accuracy I would not want to use pneumatics at all, I would say that they are not as precise as you want them to be.

The retracted length should be 2cm while the stroke required is not less than 4cm (double of retracted length). It is problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back