Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mini-Space Telescopic Cylinders, Linear Actuator, SMAs sprin

Status
Not open for further replies.

odense

I am still looking a tool that can work such as LINEAR ACTUATOR to push a object in small size tunel. I need a tool with 2mm BORE, 2 mm contracted and approx. 7mm extracted ROD (more 3 times of contracted Rod). This is the crazy point
I am happy to use both AIR or Electric Power so some names of such tools can be listed such as Mini-Space Telescopic cylinder, Linear Actuator, Megnatic linear cylinder, Telescope Magnetic Cylinder, ....
A special tool I found is SMAs coil springs, BioMetal, .... that is created by mixed materials.
So please let me know if you have a look such tools anywhere.
THE LOW PRICE is much considered!!!!!
Enclosed pics:

Attachments

• 231.jpg
    231.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 2,957
  • 234.jpg
    234.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 5,276
  • ac_lg_3.gif
    ac_lg_3.gif
    2.5 KB · Views: 1,588