Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Searching for miniature linear actuator...........

Status
Not open for further replies.

June Yan

Dear peers. I am searching for one kind of linear actuator whose stroke is about 60mm but retracted length is less than 100mm. The load is about 25N and the max speed is no less than 5mm/s. Could anyone give me some recommendations?
Thank you!

Search for Firgelli (Canada)

Here's the thing, though - with firgelli, there's two sites - and it isn't apparent that they are the same company (plus, some of the stuff on the store site isn't mentioned on the main site, and vice-versa). When I last checked things out, neither site mentioned the other - but they are related. To someone not familiar with firgelli, they might not know this, and fail to use both sites. There isn't any real reason to hold the information back; its not like it is common knowledge or anything...

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back