Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Milestone 1000+ posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepItSimpleStupid

Most Helpful Member
And only a few mild disagreements, constructive criticisms and some wrong answers.

At least this is place where I don't know all the answers so i can learn too.

It's a fun place to be.

KISS

Less than you have, said more, and more will say less. There is no metric for usefulness =) Not posts or age or anything else.

Last edited:
Less than you have, said more, and more will say less. There is no metric for usefulness =) Not posts or age or anything else.

It is a fun place to be. It's unfortunate not all will agree. You have a 1000 post's and came on the forum in Oct, 2010 at this rate you will pass me in good time:)

kv

Reminds me of a post I saw on the Microchip forums recently. Guy was looking to get 100 subscribers to his YouTube channel this month. Uhh, why?...Who cares? Focus on content, not useless ratings.

Posts here are useless ratings, I can fully understand asking for YouTube subscribers though, he's trying to get his content viewed, that's how you get followers. There's so much crud on YouTube you can't rely on people randomly searching for video clips about your topic to find your video you have to tell people it's there, once you get a decent number of regular subscribers then it's self sustaining, if the videos are crap you'll lose the followers and know you gotta change what you're doing.

Okay, but what's the point of having followers? So you can tell them they're all going to a bad place unless they give you money? :)

Lol, no.
Subscribers AKA followers mean whatever you say is pushed to them. When you login to Youtube you get your subscribed content on your front page sparkling new without searching. It doesn't mean they have to like it, or they'll give you money, a subscriber is nothing more than someone that is interested enough in what you say to ask you to send it to them regularly. In other words, you have their ear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back