Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Member profiles without posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerStrom8

Super Moderator
Hello.

I was wondering if there's a way to view the profile page of a member who hasn't made any posts yet? I've looked through the search section, but as far as I can tell, that only searches things like posts or blog entries. Am I missing anything here?

Thanks!
Regards,
Der Strom

EDIT: Oops, sorry, I just realized I posted this in the members lounge. It was intended to be in the Site Issues and Feedback forum.

Last edited:
How do you even know if a users exist if they've never posted and why would you want to look them up?

How do you even know if a users exist if they've never posted and why would you want to look them up?

A friend of mine joined recently, but he hasn't posted yet. I hoped to find his profile page so I could send him a PM, but it's proving trickier than I expected :D

Just create a new PM and start typing in the name....

Interesting. My main experience with zero post member PM's has been them chewing my butt over their views of what they don't like about what I post.

Granted I never bother to PM them back though or quit what ever it its that irritates them to the point of signing up just to chew at me if anything I tend to lay it on even thicker afterwords! :p

Hope you find your buddy though. ;)

Interesting. My main experience with zero post member PM's has been them chewing my butt over their views of what they don't like about what I post.

Granted I never bother to PM them back though or quit what ever it its that irritates them to the point of signing up just to chew at me if anything I tend to lay it on even thicker afterwords! :p

Hope you find your buddy though. ;)

Thank you very much for your replies, guys :D PM was sent. I appreciate the help!

And who said stalking was a thing of the past. :)

Last edited:
Well I am usually the first to admit my spelling and grammar skills are only rivaled by those of dyslexic monkeys. :eek:

Well I am usually the first to admit my spelling and grammar skills are only rivaled by those of dyslexic monkeys. :eek:

Hi tcmtech,

I guess I'm not a dyslexic monkey, but a lot of members try to spoil my English knowledge to their best abilities. :)

BTW, it should be "revealed" - hmm, I guess :D

Cheers

Boncuk

I generally don't put much concern into who's spelling is worse or better than anyone else or what words get miss placed by the spell check system unless its really really bad or is way over the top text speak.

Being a world wide forum I am aware that local usage and variations of the English language does vary greatly as does implied meaning of words to some degree.

My wife is Turkish and English is her second language so conversations here can get very strange at times due to her ways of using or miss wording sentences! :eek:

My wife is Turkish and English is her second language so conversations here can get very strange at times due to her ways of using or miss wording sentences! :eek:

Turkish is a wonderful and melodic language and very easy to learn (other than Thai with its special writing (alphabet)).

I used to play Turkish vocabulary with two options of interpretation very much to the squadron leader's disappointment.

Regards to your wife.

Boncuk

My wife is pure Ozzie but after a few ( more like a doz ales or ciders) missed words etc are the same. Hell for a gal that is less than 45kg's totally wet I reckon she would drink some yanks under the table too.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back