Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mike amplifier design

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Guru, It is hard for me to understand the reason....

Ok plz can you tel me the best way to adjust the mike volume?
Thanks

Sorry I got another important question.
I just noticed that finding a non polarity 10uF cap for blocking the DC in the pic of the post #11 is hard, Can I just incrase the Ri and Rf of each stage by factor of say 10 (use Ri=10k and Rf=250k) so that reduce the 10uF coupling caps to say 1uF? is there any problem ANYWHERE in the circuit by doing so? What if using Ri=100 and Rf=2500k?

Attachments

• amplifier.PNG
    amplifier.PNG
    13.1 KB · Views: 109
I just noticed that finding a non polarity 10uF cap for blocking the DC in the pic of the post #11 is hard, Can I just incrase the Ri and Rf of each stage by factor of say 10 (use Ri=10k and Rf=250k) so that reduce the 10uF coupling caps to say 1uF? is there any problem ANYWHERE in the circuit by doing so? What if using Ri=100k and Rf=2500k?
If you increase the resistor values then stray capacitance will cut high frequencies, especially on a breadboard that has stray capacitance between all the rows of contacts and between all the wires. High resistor values cause thermal noise (hiss).

In North America, Digikey and many more sell non-polarized electrolytic capacitors or you can make our own by connecting two polarized ones (with the value doubled) back-to-back.

Sorry I got another important question.
I just noticed that finding a non polarity 10uF cap for blocking the DC in the pic of the post #11 is hard, Can I just incrase the Ri and Rf of each stage by factor of say 10 (use Ri=10k and Rf=250k) so that reduce the 10uF coupling caps to say 1uF?

You can either arrange your circuit so polarised capacitors are fine, or (as you suggested) arrange your circuit to use smaller capacitors (1K input impedance seems a really poor choice anyway).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back