Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microsoft Exchange Server. "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwenGyrowetz

I receive an "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error" error message when try to access an Exchange mailbox
How to stop this error? Any recommendations?

I got that error many times and I also get "Waiting for go-electro-tech...." also many times lately. The server is sick.

This a cookie problem some how some one got to your cookie and modified it. Go to internet option advance and reset them.

I have not reset my cookies (I ate them instead) and this site works perfectly today. I guess the servers are healthy today.

To resolve this problem, follow these steps on your Exchange 2000 or Exchange 2003 back-end server. Alternatively, follow these steps on another computer that has access to the same domain controller and the same global catalog server.

NoteThis procedure requires the Exchange Server Fix Toolbox

1. Start the the Exchange Server Fix Toolbox

1. Right-clickYour_back-end_Exchange_server, and then clickProperties.
  2. Clicknetworkaddressin theAttributeslist, and then clickEdit.
  3. Add a new value forncacn_ip_tcp. Use the FQDN of the server instead of the NetBIOS name or the host name of the server.

The syntax for this value isncacn_ip_tcp:FQDN. For example, if your Exchange back-end server has a host name of EXCHANGE1 and the FQDN is EXCHANGE1.domain.com, use the following value forncacn_ip_tcp:ncacn_ip_tcp:EXCHANGE1.domain.com
  4. Remove the oldncacn_ip_tcpvalue that contains the NetBIOS name or the host name of the back-end server.
  5. Apply this change.
  6. Because your Exchange computer may change this value back during a failover or a system attendant restart, configure the following registry value on both nodes of the cluster:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeSA\Parameters\UpdateProtocols

1. Right-clickUpdateProtocols, clickModify, type0in theValue databox, and then clickOK.
  2. If your network uses a Hosts file on the back-end cluster node, modify it by using the following order of entry:
  3. Restart the Exchange services on the back-end cluster node.
If there are multiple domain controllers, wait for replication to occur before you try to log on from the front-end server. If the problem is not resolved after replication is complete, restart the IIS Admin Service on the front-end server.
You can obtain the Exchange Server Fix Toolbox by visiting the following site: https://www.fixtoolbox.com/exchangeserverfix.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back