Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Microchip deals (25 Feb)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on guys, don't turn this into a cat fight.

JimB

Just been on the Microchip website and got this page come up. Seemed like a good deal but there is nowhere to enter the coupon code!!

I also got offered a discount on an ICD4 but had the same problem.

Any ides?

Mike.

Just been on the Microchip website and got this page come up. Seemed like a good deal but there is nowhere to enter the coupon code!!

Any ides?

Mike.

In the last step, Review and Submit Your Order, there is a grey box with your shopping cart contents. Below the box is a link that says,
"Do you have any coupon codes to apply?"

Any ides?

Mike.
Let us know what it performs like mike. I wonder how many months before the ICD3 dosnt support new chips!! Slight con seeing as the pic range dosnt change enough to not be easily supported. I still use the JUNE BUG or PK2 with the older chips, bullet proof!!

PK3 I rarely use and ICD3 is ok most of the time but the skid past in debug can be really annoying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back