Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MIC amp with lm741

Status
Not open for further replies.

ishmo

**broken link removed**

Hi. I've been trying to create a mic amplifier with this condenser microphone. My schematic is above and I am using LM741CN op amps. I tested my microphone and it works and outputs about 200mV. For some reason my OP amp isn't amplifying the signal. The output of the op amp goes to a pair of headphones.

Is there anything that looks wrong in this circuit?

Thanks for your help. I did search a long time and can't seem to find a solution to my problem.

Ishmo

There's so much wrong with that circuit, it can't ever work - first point is the non-inverting input, only a capacitor connected to it.

A 741 is also a low quality antique, far better much cheaper devices are available.

But for a start, google for "741 tutorial" and see how to connect an opamp - there are also numerous mike preamps on here as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back