Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectroMaster

Administrator
Hi,

I wanted to wish all the members of Electro Tech and their families a fantastic Christmas. I feel like it has been an excellent year for the site, the helpfulness of members and atmosphere is truly amazing. It makes me proud to visit every day.

May you all receive lots of great electronic toys and gadgets from Santa!

-EM

Last edited:
Merry Christmas to you too.

I have always wondered how Santa's sleigh works without snow?

John

Merry Christmas to all. I'm hoping for a new mouse, cause mine barely works. Also new speakers and some cat5 cable to replace the one chewed up by a rat. If he doesn't bring them, I'll have to hit the post-christmas sales. Otherwise, I plan on a couple weeks of family, food, booze and football!

Have a fun and safe Christmas, everyone!

**broken link removed**

Oh come on, DT! I was the one who showed that to you, and was just about to post it! :p

Hahaha :D Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone!! :)

Last edited:
To all I have come to know and enjoy here best wishes for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year or a joyous holiday season or whatever trips your trigger including have a cool yule. I work a few days next week and that is it till January 3rd of the new year so I am looking forward to the break. Kicking back, enjoying brew and food and that is about it. All the shopping is done (have to love amazon.com) so I just ease into my holiday routine.

Ron

And a very Merry Christmas, to all, from me too.

I have no holiday days off, other than the standard ones, due to being off last year. This gives someone else the chance to be off this year.

It is the season for giving isn't it? Pity our employer can't see that - we are even open both Saturday mornings.

I'm thinking of grabbing a couple 18F4550s. I can use more pins on my chips :D

Merry Christmas to Each and everyone out there.
Don't forget to hang a Christmas stocking, to get your toys delivered!

Toys delivered? Seems we are doing the delivering. Visiting kids and grand kids dropping off things from Santa.

Ron

I just recently delivered a present to myself, to be wrapped, from Santa. You can't let Christmas pass by without whizzing a toy helicopter around.

If those 'priceless' ornaments are really as valuable as they are portrayed, shouldn't they be suitably stored out of harm's reach?

Peace and love folks; peace and love.

UMMMMM there might be a slight delay for Xmas this year.....

2011-12-14_165536_santa_never_made_it_anywhere...jpg

I just recently delivered a present to myself, to be wrapped, from Santa. You can't let Christmas pass by without whizzing a toy helicopter around.

If those 'priceless' ornaments are really as valuable as they are portrayed, shouldn't they be suitably stored out of harm's reach?

You are so right. I have been flying RC since the 1950's. My son visited last year. I picked up a cheap IR-RC helicopter at the local MicroCenter (Ohio). What a blast. He was better than me in a split second -- so we went back and got two.

John

And to all, from here in wild Wales, "Nadolig Llawen" !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back