Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nado, what?

Merry Christmas...

Last edited:
Nadolig Llawen & Blwyddwyn Newydd Dda to All!;)

Don't you mean flwyddyn?
That's what Google translates comes up with anyways =>

I finally found a newpaper ad that said CHRISTMAS. Most ads say Merry Holidays or other anti-Christian stupid things.
Most people by far are Christians in Canada but there are a few Jews and a few Muslims who are angry when CHRISTMAS is mentioned.
They should go back to ..... never mind.

Most of us know about Santa Claus. They don't.

Merry Christmas to every Christian!

And from Vermont, as well! :)

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Mike.
P.S. I apologize in advance if these tags end up all over the forum.

Last edited:
Here in Africa everything happens a bit slower than elsewhere (Africa time and all).

So by the time this message reaches you, it might be the 26th? :p

Best wishes to all.

Toys delivered? Seems we are doing the delivering. Visiting kids and grand kids dropping off things from Santa.

Ron

I said so because many Kids believe that Santa is there, and they do believe that Santa Claus delivers the Toys for them(actually elders in Home do that).
;)

I said so because many Kids believe that Santa is there, and they do believe that Santa Claus delivers the Toys for them(actually elders in Home do that).
;)

The grandchildren believe Santa visits us up here in Cleveland and leaves presents for them. This year we delivered them for Santa. :) Normally this would have been Christmas Eve but we got ahead of things.

Ron

Jeez you guys suck up to each other . It makes me sick . You will be giving each other kisses soon.
Merry bloody Christmas from Oz where we eat fresh prawns and lobster on Christmas day ( shrimps and crawfish I suppose)

Jeez you guys suck up to each other . It makes me sick . You will be giving each other kisses soon.
Merry bloody Christmas from Oz where we eat fresh prawns and lobster on Christmas day ( shrimps and crawfish I suppose)
Santa going to bring you coal!

We decided on a standing prime rib roast this year. I plan a slow cook outside with just a little apple wood for flavor. That's it, that is my part and she does the rest. Prawns and seafood are part of the Christmas Eve fare, I still maintain that Italian in me. :)

Ron

There was absolutely no call for that. We are like one big happy family here, and there is nothing sick about wishing each other a merry Christmas. If you want to be a member of this family, you're welcome, but you need to clean up your attitude a bit.

Wishing everyone a very merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Regards,
Der Strom

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back