Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mechanical to Electrical

Status
Not open for further replies.

avinash4all

Hello All,

I am new to this forum and was thinking if I can convert something that I made recently to a electronic device.

It's all mechanical now with lot of soldering and switches but can it be converted to fancy electronic version with remote and stuff.

I am attaching the picture of device I made. It's simple audio in and audio out device. However, it can be supplied with 3 audio inputs and 1 Bluetooth input to 1 output and switches can be used to toggle around inputs.

Thanks,
Avinash B

Attachments

• 1-0000.jpg
    1-0000.jpg
    392.1 KB · Views: 202
No photo!

Sounds electrical instead of mechanical, there are such devices as analog multiplexers to do what you say.
Also sounds like a microcontroller would be just the thing to control everything.
Arduino might be a good place to start, if you have some software knowledge or want to learn to program, you can already get libraries that can be used with existing infra red remotes with next to no extra hardware.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back