Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Material about caracterization (extraction) of Vth on nanotransistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucyfer

Helloo u all,
Im asking for help cuz i need material about how to extract Vth ( V threshold) from nanotransistors. Need it for at least, the next monday. Thank you all!

Do nanotransistor need to have their Vth measured differently from regular transistors?

wow... its not fair to answer one question with anothher one...
but my professor told me to search about nanotransistor Vth extraction...
since they are nanotransistors and have lower w and L i really think the technique mighht be different. but im not entirely sure! thats why im asking for help.
see ya o/

Measurement is same but consideration of higher leakage associated with deep sub-micron devices must be made on defining Vth.

So brownout... to search something means that i can ask another one opniion / help...
thanks you anyway!
RCinFLA, thanks for answering!!! how shall i conderate the leakage associated ?
see ya

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back