Maple: ARM based Arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes no sense to me as SparkFun sell FEZ panda's much cheaper And you can request them with no NETMF system onboard.

Ian

I expect it will make sense for ardunio users who want a migration path. As I understand it the maple people ported the ardunio software system and linked it to the required compiler.

Thread title has a typo. AVR should be ARM.

The Maple has been around a long time. I'm sure it's been mentioned here before, but searching 'maple' gives me more threads than I want to sift through.

Moderator: Fixed it (thanks)

Last edited by a moderator:
3v0.. I'm not dissing the arduino path... but the FEZ panda is also an arduino / netduino compatible board... and sits at 34 dollars it has the arm running at 72 mhz and a jtag connector for doing exactly the same... I'm just wondering why Sparkfun are selling both at such different prices.

Ian

The people behind maple ported the Arduino develpment system. If that was done for the panda then I agree with your question.

Be nice if the IDE would work with chip like the LPC1114FBD48 is an ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller. I hate CodeRed.

Arduino software has been ported to the 32 bit PIC

**broken link removed**

Now that's something.... PIC32 arduino compatable FOR ONLY $27.00 and free software!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…