Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Male to Female voice convertor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishwaraj

I want to make a project which converts the male voice into the female voice....Can anyone give me some idea or circuit diagram of this project....

This is not an easy problem to solve. It's possible to shift a signal's frequency but there is also the timbre (which is a huge topic in itself) and intonation to account for. I have a mixer and several plugins which will shift the frequency of my voice, but none of them make me sound female.

I guess it all depends on how female you want the output to be. If it has to fool real people then it could be hard to do.

Torben

Maybe Torben just has too manly a voice :)

Squirrel on crack. Hmmm, how did the little guy hold the pipe?

There is another way to change ones male to female voice, but its very painful.!

There is another way to change ones male to female voice, but its very painful.!

It must have been painful Eric, ya recovered ok... :)

I am so kidding...

Last edited:
When in Rome...:)

Your side of the world has so many old traditions, and beliefs. It is amazing you have any offspring. Kidding.

Wish America had such long held traditions, alas we are newborns into the fold.

Your side of the world has so many old traditions, and beliefs. It is amazing you have any offspring. Kidding.

Having read the article I linked to above, about the death rate of the children, I'm amazed as well.

Wish America had such long held traditions, alas we are newborns into the fold.

You've got plenty of mixed up traditions from all over the world :D

Having read the article I linked to above, about the death rate of the children, I'm amazed as well.

You've got plenty of mixed up traditions from all over the world :D

Maybe that is why Americans are so confused ;)

It won't be an easy project as Torben mentioned. Google for guitar effects schematics for pitch shifter, octave shifter, cry baby, wah-wah or wah pedals. These effects won't make you sound "female" but will make a blurrier, higher frequency replicate of your voice.

Last edited:
There is a voice changer available with a switch to change from male to female. It costs about $380.00

I have noticed that today's male pop singers sing at female pitches that are so high that I can't hum along with unless I hum at an octave lower.
I'm not talking about Michael Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back