Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making IC markings more readable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickster

Most Helpful Member
I can confirm that works well. I also find that they are more readable with an LED torch - I'm guessing the narrow spectrum has something to do with it.

Mike.

I just use a little spit. Wipe it on and observe in good light. Works particularly well for the etched labels vs. the printed ones.

John

Ah yes John, but spit doesn't smell too nice once it gets heated afterwards.

I just use a little spit. Wipe it on and observe in good light. Works particularly well for the etched labels vs. the printed ones.

John

The same you do, sometimes, to read the marking/stamping stating the WLL (working load limit) in shackles/slings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back