Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Making Hydrogen

Status
Not open for further replies.
The water will have a resistance so it will regulate itself. Electrolysis works off of current and not voltage. Anything above the voltage of the cell's potential which is between 1-3V for water (if i remember correctly from my chemistry courses). Use Faraday's law to determine how much product of each will be yielded depending on the amperage you are using.

The only dangers are dealing with a) chlorine gas (your lungs will extract themselves from your body) if you inhale too much...just think of WW1...this is only an issue if you use NaCl as a current conductor. and b) using high power can electrocute you...especially since your dealing with water.

Mike

The pistons and valves are no longer a carbon heat treated steel ...in fact they can take nitrous oxide and over and over...this is not your fathers oldsmobile.
guys have been putting wet rags in their breathers for decades to get denser air and therefore a higher compression and therefore more power and so go a little faster.
Let me say again a hydrogen booster does not put water into the engine it puts hydrogen and oxygen which burn so well they make sure there is no gasoline unburned..hence there is no wasted gas.
An hydrogen booster is a device that improves the combustion of gasoline so well there is virtually nothing coming out the exhaust pipe.
When you have digested this....well lets see what I am trying to do here is un programe all the years of gas company propoganda thats obviously gotten stuck in your cranium.
They do work I have three vehicles that prove it.

But NOBODY has ever proved that HHO in a car engine make fuel economy better!
The tiny amount of HHO you produce is neglegible when the engine is idling and is useless when the engine is working.

The HHO is probably fooling the O2 sensor so the engine runs leaner, giving you better mileage, poor emissions, and possible engine damage.

Last edited:
Thousands of fools make HHO in a tiny jam jar and feed it into their engine. Hardly any water is used and the amount of HHO is way too small to do anything.

On the web is a video of a fool with a huge truck being fed a very small amount of HHO from a little jar. The owner claims a big improvement in fuel economy but cannot prove it. I think he sells his plans.

The pistons and valves are no longer a carbon heat treated steel ...in fact they can take nitrous oxide and over and over...this is not your fathers oldsmobile.
guys have been putting wet rags in their breathers for decades to get denser air and therefore a higher compression and therefore more power and so go a little faster.
Let me say again a hydrogen booster does not put water into the engine it puts hydrogen and oxygen which burn so well they make sure there is no gasoline unburned..hence there is no wasted gas.
An hydrogen booster is a device that improves the combustion of gasoline so well there is virtually nothing coming out the exhaust pipe.
When you have digested this....well lets see what I am trying to do here is un programe all the years of gas company propoganda thats obviously gotten stuck in your cranium.
They do work I have three vehicles that prove it.

Right and you have three cars wasting three time as much energy.

Three time as much damage to your engine and three times as much resistance from us as to your culpability when you have a vehicle using this stuff and promoting it.

What you have done is create three times as much damage for supporting something that has already been proven as false and mis-leading.

kv:)

The secret to building a HHO assisted vehicle that will give you your 15 minutes fame is finding a way to hide enormous deep-cycle batteries where nobody would ever think to look..:)

I'm Shocked and awed...all I can say is just keep paying more.......I'm not trying to sell anything because I cannot till I get a design patent on my ingenius design...but dont feel bad I have close friends that tried and failed to make a booster that works well.
It has become a source of contention with some of these people because they will not ask me directly how I am doing it, but think I should let them in on it, If I do that my design becomes public domain and no design patent is allowed.
when they look at the scan guage and see 42 mpg they are blown away.
Anyway it seems your old notions will not fade away so keep up the negativism and you will stay where you are.

when they look at the scan guage and see 42 mpg

:) :D **broken link removed** **broken link removed** :p :rolleyes: :) **broken link removed** :D **broken link removed**

Google scan gauge II
If you understood the law of thermodynamics you would realize what I am doing does not apply...K!
Duffster sharrrrup! lol :)

gasoline just brought on the comming recession ...most people think its the housing dabacle but it was the price of gasoline that started this mess.
Now gas is cheap when people are working at 75 cents a liter, but not if you havent a job.
Try thinking ahead a little it may hurt your head at first but you will soon be amazed.
You are the problem ...I am the solution.

well I never....I dont have to come here to get insulted.
I really wish I could spread the joy and let everyone in but you know how every inventor thinks its his baby.
Especially since gas is going up 4.4 cents at midnight tonight.

Where do you normally go to get insulted?

You've offered no proof whatsoever.

If you drive a huge gas-guzzling SUV then maybe the price of inexpensive gasoline makes a difference. But usually the people who drive those gas-guzzlers don't care about the price of gasoline.

Little cars don't use much gasoline but still get you where you need to go.
A few people drive Vespas to work and back home. I think they get wet when it rains.
The Vespa runs on the smell of gasoline.

Attachments

• Vespa.JPG
    Vespa.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 368
Probably the biggest savings for the microwave is that you only put a cup of water into the microwave whereas your kettle is likely to contain several cups only one of which you plan to consume immediately.
According to the article in ask.com, the difference is not substantial. We're talking pennies per year.[/quote]
The test used the same amount of water in the microwave oven and in a kettle on a gas stove.
As I said, the stove used 5 times as much power heating the kitchen but the microwave oven heated mostly just the water.

Thanks for the tip.
Man its tough when you have proven something to yourself and not only does no one believe you but you cannot do anything with the knowledge without spending a fortune.
I intend soon to visit my M.P. and tell him how much technology is being stopped due to both cost and red tape.
During this Depression they should put in place some vehicle to check the validity of some inventions and try to promote new ideas not styffle it.

Yes If you mean proper grammar. I may be a lousy speller but I do know pronunciation.
tomorrow My car goes in for a emissions test bottle is staying on.
I'll let you know the results...good or bad and thats a promise.

Most HHO systems provide such a small amount of HHO that it makes no difference to fuel economy nor to emissions.

When the mechanic who does the test inspects the emissions parts and sees that they have been modified then he will refuse to do the emissions test.

When the mechanic who does the test inspects the emissions parts and sees that they have been modified then he will refuse to do the emissions test.
... that assumes that the emissions mechanic is concerned about doing his or her job properly of course.

ha ha ha! you guys slay me. Is you is or is you aint pessimists?
Again Audio The only thing on my car thats a strain on the alternator is the 1000 watt double 12 inch woofers.
Like I said its the design patent I am after because no one makes as much hydrogen as I do per unit of volume my design is the best and will most likely never be exceeded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back