Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Makeup Circuits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe81

Hi, I'm new in this forum :)

I have a doubt about some electricals diagrams that I been reading, in one page mention a "makeup sys flow", searching in the web I found some general information but no illustrate me so well, somebody Know what is?
And, somebody can explain me please what mean "makeup circuit"?:confused:

Thank so much

I think they mean a block diagram, like the flow chart computer programmers use.

You might not need one. What you DO need is to be very clear about what you want, because there might usually be another, or better way to do it.

Block diagrams and flow charts are just ways to help you imagine clearly what you're doing.

You can make a make up circuit if you like but it won't make you pretty, sorry go an see a beautician who'll make you look stunning. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
mmmmh interesting,

Are your try to be sarcastic?:D, come on guy you can do it better!

Yes, you're right zoodlewurdle, I was not sufficiently clear, but essentially I meant to air systems: Air Make-up Systems but I was wrong in interpreting the words "makeup circuit" in some information about it, I thought it was some electronics item, my bad. This is clear for me now, God bless the net...

Thank you for you time in write some answer anyway,

And I sorry if I wounded some susceptibilities I'll try do it better next time,:)

Don't stop to learn ever...

Adios jovenes, que pasen un buen día.

Last edited:
You're right about learning... I went and Googled "air systems: Air Make-up Systems" deciding to try it literally. Never heard of this before, although I did have an inspired image of aeroplane cabin air systems when I saw your words, which sent me looking..

I got some stuff about closed loop air conditioning systems that use a small amount of external air to make up the right balance of oxygen, or temperature, or humidity. It could get complex, but from what I read, the idea is to make it simpler and cheaper than standard air conditioning. What I didn't find out, was whether the 'circuit' was the air flow circuit, of a gadget with electronic parts designed to regulate that air flow and mix.

That's It,the air flow circuit it is mentioned , but yes there is a electronic gadget which controls the flow called: Universal Flow Transmitter...

I'm investigating about this...

Apparently the control does it by pulses...

Thanks,

bye,bye

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back