Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

MAKERbuino - a DIY game console

Status
Not open for further replies.

eMiL_G

Dear fellow retro computer lovers, I want to show you my latest project that just went live on Kickstarter:

https://www.kickstarter.com/project...uino-a-diy-game-console?ref=category_location

MAKERbuino is a retro gaming device you can build yourself. It's purpose is to motivate people to learn something new about electronics in a fun and interesting way.

I hope this post of mine is not off-topic. We both love electronics and MAKERbuino is a project I developed over the years, and that's why I thought you might find MAKERbuino interesting.

Thank you!
8aa0a57a2d2fd3b37d7390f330674bae_original.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back