Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Make my own remote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adz

:) Can some help me make my own remote take can turn things on and off i have looked in google several time no site could help Thankx

Easiest way is to go to a place like rentron.com or sparkfun.com and buy a pair of transmitter/receiver modules. You pretty much give them power, antenna, and the signal you want to transmit, and it takes care of the rest. At rentron.com they sell complete kits for their remote control modules.

help

i have found this site can u plz look at it and tell me if i can use this to turn something on a motor or light

the site is **broken link removed**

Thankz [/list]

Yeah, that circuit will work just great for turning something on by remote. You might want to replace the relay with a transistor if you're just turning something small on, it'd be cheaper and smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back