Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Mainly uk TV question

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other thing I found out was the holy grail apparently was trying to develop flat screens!! dad said it was a big deal for TV's to try and get around having round edges!!! Flat square TV's wernt around when he was a kid!! Then again colour TV wasnt common :confused::confused:.
He also remembers people saying Cassettes would kill the music business, because people taped the radio lol. He showed me one lmao, apparently as a kid they were HIGH TECH lol. No wonder he views my IPOD with suspicion:joyful:. I do like his records though!
anyway I seem to have wondered off topic:oops: again

I had one of those, what a heap it was, it blew up in the end literally, I have a goldfish bowl crt now, I never liked lcd's.

I have some of the parts still, not sure about the lens I think I tore it, I had to get it out of the house in a hurry as the mrs was in a panic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back