Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lynx Head Phones

Status
Not open for further replies.

kinarfi

I had a problem with my Lynx head phones which I have solved, but I ran into something I had never seen before, often battery charger units have an LED to indicate they are working, but on this charger unit, all the charge current goes through the LED, the current is limited to 34ma RMS. These measurement were take with a Fluke 87.

My other purpose of this post is to share what I have found out, and that is how to supply power to them if you don't want the weight of the batteries on your head or want to listen to music while your using them.

Most of these photos are for my own use as references, but maybe other can benefit from them also,https://www.dropbox.com/sh/7vu5d2t54ekmw98/44vSr7ND0s

Attachments

• Charger.png
    Charger.png
    13 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:
In the 90s cordless phones of which I repaired many used the same technique, only charge current was a smidge higher and the led was shunted with a resistor as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back