Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTSpice Simulation

Status
Not open for further replies.

electronic4ever

hi
i'm trying to simulate the below circuit in LTSpice but it gives me the following error can you please let me know, where my problem is?

regards,:confused:

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

I never saw the error in any of my opamp circuits.
My opamps always have a part number and a power supply. Yours doesn't.

You have pulled a symbol out of the library which has no underlying model file or subcircuit.

You have several choices:

Use the "parameterized" Universal OpAmp symbol. It has Vdd and Vss pins. This is near where you grabbed the one you used. It defaults to a high-performance, rail-to-rail, modern opamp; much higher performance than "old" opamps. You can consider it an 'Ideal" opamp.

Choose a specific OpAmp among Linear Technology's library. Unfortunately, there are no 741s, LM358s, etc.

If you want to model a specific non-LTC product, you will have to learn how to find a model on the web, and import that model into LTSpice. I'm not going to repeat how to that here. The process is well documented...

Attachments

• Draft43.png
    Draft43.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
As a rule, I don't do homework for people... Could be because I was teacher for too many years ;)

If there are any specific questions about LTSpice, fire away...

Last edited:
what dc level?

here is a 741 with same components as per your schematic.
sisiouadial wave for at 1khz amp = 1v
using TINA. it has an ossi scope as well as signal analyser, XY recorder etc.
I like TINA for some things.
raise the dc level and wave gets more curve.

Attachments

• opamp circuit.PNG
    opamp circuit.PNG
    74.4 KB · Views: 185
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back