Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTSpice Simulation Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raventrob

Hello All,

Currently I've been doing some parametric sweeps with components and temperature. If I perform both a parametric sweep with a temperature sweep is there a way to extract or plot the data for one of the temperature points? For example lets say I perform a transient sweep while measuring "Vout" and stepping a resistor over some range while simulating ".temp 0 100 10", can I plot or extract lets say just the data for 50C?

Thank you

while simulating ".temp 0 100 10", can I plot or extract lets say just the data for 50C?
Don't think so.
Why not just run one simulation at 50C?

I didn't think so, but just trying to make a one stop all simulation for a P1dB compression curve for various temperatures instead of having to rerun separately for different temps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back