Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTSpice Model for UC1843A PWM IC

Status
Not open for further replies.

rauckr

I am an electrical engineer involved in the Power Electronics field for many years. I am new to this site. Does anyone know where I can find an LTSpice model for the UC1843A PWM IC? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

That looks like the unencrypted PSpice model that I had already downloaded from the TI site. I was under the impression that the syntax was different between the two simulators. Is this a model you have successfully run in LTSpice? Thanks for any help!

Use LT1242 which is in the LTSPICE library.
There is a family of 8 pin swithers UC1841 through 45. The LT1241 through 45 are copies.

Hi

Here is a version of the TI UC1843A model modified for LTspice. I was downloaded from the TI website.
I only fixed the error(s) messages and didn't focus on the accuracy of the model. I would verify its behavior
before using it.

eT

Attachments

• UC1843A-TI_Model_and_Test_Circuit.zip
    7.9 KB · Views: 299
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back