Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTSpice model for LM3914?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alec_t

Most Helpful Member
I've checked the Yahoo user group but can't find a model of the LM3914 for use with LTS. Anyone know of one?

I've checked the Yahoo user group but can't find a model of the LM3914 for use with LTS. Anyone know of one?

alec,
This is a WIP LM3914 that I have been working on, you could finish off and make into a Hierarchical LM3914 model.

Attachments

• LM3914Vref5.asc
    17.1 KB · Views: 742
  • AAesp02.gif
    AAesp02.gif
    53.6 KB · Views: 672
Last edited:
Thanks for that, Eric. The model I created for the thread 'Fuel Gauge Adapter' uses behavioural current sources instead of op-amps plus transistors. It will be interesting to compare the performance of the two models (one day!).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back