Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTS25NP Replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DexterLB

Hello everyone :)

I decided to build this charger for my lead-acid batteries because I'm sick of simple superfast inreliable battery-blow-up chargers.

I have all the components, programmer, some experience of PIC design and programming ( :p )

But I can't find this current transducer ( LTS25NP ) in Bulgaria, and purchasing it will cost a fortune. Does anyone know how to make a transducer with a coil and opamp? ( I need some idea of a circuit and formulas for the coil, or a link to a page with such formulas etc ). Any help will be apreciated. And if someone can think of a cheaper and more popular similar IC - post please! It could be available in the local shops :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back