Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LT SPICE need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Parth86

Hello
Just I have downloaded LT spice software. I am beginner. I tried to make circuit. Can someone tell me how to set correct parameters for d flip flop. I wanted to see timing diagram
LT spice.png

Right click on the flip flop to open the component attribute editor.
In there, goto SpiceLine and enter the following string

Vhigh 5 Trise 1u Tfall 1u

This will set the flip flop to 5v.. The rise/fall time to 1 microsecond.

There are more parameters you can add but this is the bare minimum you would need to get things running =]

Vead,
Save and attached you file and one of us can help more. (.ASC)
I think you want to see the wave forms. Push the button that looks like a man running. Then hold the cursor over the wire "output". Click.
I think you need to set up V1 and V2.

Vead,
Save and attached you file and one of us can help more. (.ASC)
I think you want to see the wave forms. Push the button that looks like a man running. Then hold the cursor over the wire "output". Click.
I think you need to set up V1 and V2.
I have attached my file.

Attachments

• Dff.asc
    413 bytes · Views: 259
Down load dff-ron.
Push run (man running button)
click on Q, D, CLOCK.
I changed your V1 and V2 so the on voltage is 0.9 and 0.95 so it is easy to see on the graph.
I named the nets with names like "D" so it is easy in my head.
upload_2016-9-12_9-54-42.png

Attachments

• Dff-ron.asc
    690 bytes · Views: 231
Hello
Thank you for helping me, but when I run your file. I get different result I think I am doing something wrong
dff.jpg

There is a keystroke that I can not remember......
-Right click on .RAW window.
-Add Plot Plain---click
-move mouse to new area---click
-move mouse to .ASC window and click on net. (wire, trace,)
upload_2016-9-12_12-54-55.png

Hello
I am looking 74ls163 simulation model. I have downloaded lib part 1, part2, and part 3 From LTspice yahoo group. I don't see model for 74ls163. Also please tell me how to add components in LTspice directory.

Right click on the flip flop to open the component attribute editor.
In there, goto SpiceLine and enter the following string

Vhigh 5 Trise 1u Tfall 1u

This will set the flip flop to 5v.. The rise/fall time to 1 microsecond.
There are more parameters you can add but this is the bare minimum you would need to get things running =]
Great tip- I tried setting both Vhigh and clock V to 5 and to 1 volt. Both worked. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back