Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LT spice models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelin

Hi everyone:
I downloaded a device installation package from infineon's official website, but the **. lib file was opened with garbled characters. Is it encrypted ?
And when i create a new symbol ,an error occurs after I run it. oh! I used device model is IGT60R190D1S_L1 .
Thanks inadvance.

47bdf37ab2718de66be2a2e2d6fea3d.png

a713a307f055a4edb0564ec8b6a7e3d.png

Attachments

• Infineon-GalliumNitride_CoolGaN_600V_emode_HEMT_SIMetrix-SimulationModels-v02_02-EN (1).zip
    147 KB · Views: 205
Hi everyone:
I downloaded a device installation package from infineon's official website, but the **. lib file was opened with garbled characters. Is it encrypted ?
And when i create a new symbol ,an error occurs after I run it. oh! I used device model is IGT60R190D1S_L1 .
Thanks inadvance.

View attachment 134048
View attachment 134050

Yes. Its encrypted:

2. Supported platform
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
This model has been successfully tested with the following software:
- SIMetrix

It will only work with SIMetrix simulator

I am wondering why the encryption keys are not out yet, I think it should not be that hard to reverse engineer it out of say orcad exectuable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back