Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTSpice installing encrypted third party MOSFET models.

Lightium

I asked littlefuse.com for the spice model of a particular MOSFET. I was given a similar model and told that the model I was looking for wasn't ready. I don't know how to use these. Can someone help or point me in the right direction?

Screenshot at 2023-04-25 12-37-17.png

I just copied all the files to the cmp directory and made a schematic, but I still can't get it to function correctly. Please help.
Screenshot at 2023-04-26 15-42-03.png

I asked littlefuse.com for the spice model of a particular MOSFET. I was given a similar model and told that the model I was looking for wasn't ready. I don't know how to use these. Can someone help or point me in the right direction?

View attachment 141259
Usually, the .OLB is for Orcad.

The .lib might be used as its generally a pspice ascii file.
If you post them, I can check it.

Thank you. I have to add it as a zip cause ETO won't take the individual files.

Attachments

• IXFN520N075T2.zip
    3.7 KB · Views: 146
Thank you.

Nevermind.

Use the attached file.

I've added spice code at the top of the file that correctly re-maps the .subckt pins so you can use the native LTspice NMOS symbol.

Be aware:
1. Change the LTspice symbol "Prefix" attribute to "X" (w/o quotes)
2. Change the LTspice symbol "Value" attribute to "IXFN520N07" (w/o quotes)
3. Add this (directive) statement to the schematic:

.inc ixfn520n075t2_LTspice.txt

So LTpice can find and read the file.

Attachments

• ixfn520n075t2_LTspice.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 159
Sweet, now I have a new device to work with. Here's something I just through together.
Thanks again.
Screenshot at 2023-04-27 12-54-19.png

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back