Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lpg gas detector

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohd ezwan

My friend have problem with his final year project. The problem is gas sensor (MQ-9) cannot detect gas. What is the problem with this circuit. Can anyone tell me or solve this for me. Please.

Attachments

• FYP.pdf
    168.5 KB · Views: 339
What circuit? Post a schematic of their circuit...how they are trying to use the detector.

Ken

Last edited:
hi

The schematic diagram and how do they work have been sent. Can you check for me Ken.

Attachments

• kn.png
    kn.png
    104.2 KB · Views: 574
  • FYP.pdf
    168.5 KB · Views: 218
What have done to verify operation? Does the 5-minute-disable timer work and time out? Have measured the voltage at the junction of the 1K resistor, 20K pot, and detector output when LP is applied?

Ken

we already connected the sensor but the output is zero. we try to connect the buzzer as a output of the sensor but nothing happen. can u tell me what we suppose to do with this that.

You can't hook a buzzer directly to the sensor.

You can check the sensor independently by assembling the simple test circuit shown on page 2 of the data sheet in your first post.

Did you build your alarm circuit exactly as shown in the schematic you attached earlier?

Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back