Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LPC210x

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

Im to lazy to do a program for some calculations so im making a Excel sheet. With some useful stuff. Just wanted to know if its ok i post it tomorrow ... also if anyone is interested as well :)

excel.jpg

That's far from lazy... The spreadsheet is a task in itself... Did you see the pic32 spreadsheet from microchip??? I'm sure they have done the same for ARM..

Here is theirs.. https://microchipdeveloper.com/32bit:mx-osc

Wow.. cool thanks . I need to learn Excel. I didn't even know about drop down list.. aka combo box.. that sheet looks complex but awesome

Wow.. cool thanks . I need to learn Excel. I didn't even know about drop down list.. aka combo box.. that sheet looks complex but awesome
I have written a datalogger completely in excel... It utilises MSCOM and accepts RS485 signals into the computer and stores the results directly into the spreadsheet... Excel in a very powerful tool... VBA is as easy as VB6 so you would have no problems..

I'd like to do that mr rogers.
I did something similar with wincc, but I'd like the freedom and cheapness of excel.
Also did a few projects with the esp8266/32 and used google charts to visualize data.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back