Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Love Detector:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

forumlicker007

Hi folks,
i am in love with a beautiful gal I saw in my office. but I donlt know whether she feels the same towards me. that is the problem. could anyone plz suggest me a device that can be used for detecting gal's love greately appreciated. i'm thinking of using ultrasonic beams send to the heart area...that will return back with modulated with heart pulse rate...peak amplitued level will measure and the receiver device will beep telling that Love is Accepted! :D:D wil it work guys? any other wonderful ideas are welcome!!!

Looks like Nigel needs to start up a Nerds In Love forum. Between you and AlphaDog with your heads buried amidst circuit boards.... obviously you two have been probing the wrong kind of chassis' for too long!:(

@hitech
my problem is that i don't know abt her love ther or not. if i can detect it sucessfully then i hav plenty of subjects to discuss with like modulation,detection,rectification,soldering,powersupply etc etc ..alphadog fails over ther.:D
Maybe if you use something like lie detector .:p
seems to be a good idea..:p

How about a ******** detector? :p
NO, wait, that only would detect when guys are in love! hmmm. ;)
Have you just tryed talking with her? Yea its way obvious but it might just work. :eek:
Not all things in life can be solved with an overly complicated and unnessisary circuit! :(

Sometimes a simple analog aproch works best! :)

So you like to um.. lick forums and think of yourself as 007? Are you alphadogs brother? :confused:

Trying to lick written things and thinking of yourself as someone that is good with the ladies like 007 but yet ask questions like this sounds like someone here should also make a "who needs to take their medication on time" device! :rolleyes:

I think someone at this site needs to make a back to reallity device for a few other misrepresentative screen names! Or at least make the ******** detector work via the websites interface. :D

Have it put a scale of 0 to 9 next to the persons avatar. If they score low they are acuratly reppresenting themselves of they score a 9 their screen name needs to be revoked! :D

If you use the words 'detect successfully' in reference to love, something is VERY wrong =O 007, what you're describing is infatuation, not love. Don't analyze it, do something. Hours and hours of agonizing and fawning is wasted time when within 15 seconds of conversation you can find out if she's interested or not. "Hi would you like to have a drink after work?" Or the socially acceptable local equivalent of 'getting a drink'

By the way, relationships with people from work are usually bad.

Last edited:
Good for you though 007, VERY good. Once you get over that initial hump of newness it becomes easier and easier to approach people. Suck it up and dive in.

Just ask her out - how bad can it be?.

A girl who was at school with my daughter had a standard response to such questions - "f*ck off and die" - but at least she didn't offer false hope.

AMEN BROTHER! SPEAK IT LIKE IT IS! :D

seriously love takes a long time to develope. Start with friendship.

But not in the work place. If it goes wrong it will make going to work real hard.
If it goes right it will make being with your coworkers and employer even harder! :(

You never know until you try!
A few of the girls I have dated did not work out but we are still good friends that visit and do stuff often! :)

Thats still better than staying at home and sitting by yourself in front of the computer all day. ;)

(yea I do that alot right now too, but when the snow melts I will be just a faint memory here until next winter) :D:D:D

Good for you though 007, VERY good. Once you get over that initial hump of newness it becomes easier and easier to approach people. Suck it up and dive in.
sc seems to be VERY practical approach. let me think abt that.
@Nigel
a girl responding like 'fk off n die' wont hav respect over glamourous guys. I think. she wil study a lesson when she fall in lov with a guy once. then the guy will tell her 'just fk off n die'. what would be her situtaion?

Hi folks,
i am in love with a beautiful gal I saw in my office. but I donlt know whether she feels the same towards me. that is the problem. could anyone plz suggest me a device that can be used for detecting gal's love greately appreciated.

Yes, it's very simple. Call in sick to work and say that you are have a serious life threatening disease and don't know when or if you will be back. If she loves you, then she will call you.

Of course, you may lose your job in the process, but if you really love her, that should not matter to you.

Oh, yes ... and when she finds out you are a liar, she will dump you and never speak to you again. But, that's ok because all measurement techniques change the value they are attempting to measure.

AMEN BROTHER! SPEAK IT LIKE IT IS! :D

seriously love takes a long time to develope. Start with friendship.

(yea I do that alot right now too, but when the snow melts I will be just a faint memory here until next winter) :D:D:D
bro, love wont take long time to develope. love will develope in seconds which will go to more serious levels..A frndship wont turn to real love.

thats funny :D

When someone says "Suck it up and dive in" You don't "think about it" ....
I would quote my favorite green little zen master Yoda.
Do, or do not, there is no try."
And my favorite Sci-fi series.
I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.

Yes, it's very simple. Call in sick to work and say that you are have a serious life threatening disease and don't know when or if you will be back. If she loves you, then she will call you.
steveb,
i have heard this method somewhere sometime...very old:D

forumlicker you're DEAD wrong about what TCMtech said.
Love is a feeling, it can fade fast and for you I can almost guarantee it'll be gone in a few weeks, either that or she'll have a restraining order against you..
A REAL relationship is constant work, they develop and grow over time and you have to be happy with the way that happens or that initial feeling means absolutely nothing. It's just an endorphin release in the brain after all.

Take her out to dinners and the movies so that she can learn about how exciting you are.
Give her gifts like flowers and diamonds.

this guy is always telling true valuable comments. combining together sc's and mr.donalds comments i got:
go with a flower and tell her the feelings withing 15secs! Great! anymore ideas like this.

Yeah, try not to surprise her too much =) If she doesn't know how you feel and you drop flowers and a dinner date request on her all at once she might call the cops =O You have to start slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back