Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Best way to make a "ghost detector" :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of heat lamps might add greatly to the effect, people form perceptions based on multiple cues.

They would need to be infared. I don't want to hose up the visual effect with blinding heat lamps.

I like where this is going, maybe we could have it renamed the "Halloween electronic projects thread"

Is it possible to make that much IR that fast where people could feel it with anything in a reasonable price range? If so it would add a lot to the effect, I know when you see a real explosion the heat radiation is a very noticeable part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back