Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Love Detector:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here ya go :)

**broken link removed**

that 15 secs would be the most terrific moments in my life, sc:eek::(

It's commonly said the Ozzies last a short time in da sack but with the above quote no wonder you're current girlfriend is Mrs. Palmer and her 4 daughters :D

Mike, wher is this stuff available and how much it costs? Did you try it.

Your joking right? You do not really believe any gizmo can detect love do you? Someone can't love you if they don't know you. A shared glance can hardly make someone love you. Body language is the best love detector, and to use this method requires starting up a conversation.

**broken link removed**

It's commonly said the Ozzies last a short time in da sack but with the above quote no wonder you're current girlfriend is Mrs. Palmer and her 4 daughters :D
um..no wonder bryan1 is a physically challenged person.Mrs palmer has five daughters :D
maybee that is true until i detect it successfuly by some method:)!

um..no wonder bryan1 is a physically challenged person.Mrs palmer has five daughters :D
maybee that is true until i detect it successfuly by some method:)!

So ya call a thumb a daughter..... eh if you reckon I'm physically challenged my 2 young daughters are a spittin imgine of me so just let us all know when you've grown up.

With one thread you did say 'bro' so that really sounds like you're a kiwi and as you don't fill in you're location and YES I was wrong about Mrs.Palmer it sounds more like BAAAAAABARRRRA is your girlfriend.....:eek:

im not a kiwi but Ozs does hav terrific memories but it is not kiwis who fly to galleries but Ozs in recent cricket.:eek:

im not a kiwi but Ozs does hav terrific memories but it is not kiwis who fly to galleries but Ozs in recent cricket.:eek:

I have no Idea what you just said. I did get that your not a Kiwi.

I'm falling off my chair here laughing. Sorry bryan but forumlicker got you on the palm thing =) A finger isn't always a thumb, but a thumb is always a finger =)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back