Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for solution for our company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any soccer fans here?? Just a bit of good advise....

All I can say is leave the SWC alone. It's here in South Africa. You don't wanna be here when all hell breaks loose.

South Africa have a ruling party called the ANC. Democratically elected and all. These stupid people cannot even control their own kind......never mind protect an extra projected 400000 visitors.

Am I negative. No. Just a warning to all visitors. Be very wary. Don't let anything valuable out of your sight. Otherwise you will be stolen blind. Aaafrica style.

Please remember, I was the first to post this warning.

Last edited:
A lot of places have signs "If we don't give you a receipt, come to us and get your next carwash for free!". You could perhaps figure out how to do something like this and track how many customers come to you for free carwashes. Of course, in your particular mobile business it would be difficult to tell if a customer actually got a carwash and no receipt. Most places that do something like this are at an establishment where the customer would have to report not receiving a receipt instantly at the check-out process.

A lot of places have signs "If we don't give you a receipt, come to us and get your next carwash for free!".

How do they prove they've had their car washed?

What stops them from getting it washed, claiming they've not been given a receipt and claiming a free car wash?

You pay the workers, presumably. So they collect the dosh, give it all to you, and you give them some of it back. How much do you keep? Call it K.

So here's an alternative. They pay you a fixed daily fee K for hire of the equipment, which you take in advance, and they get to keep all the takings. So the workers are motivated by (a) the need to recuperate K and (b) if their total takings are K+M they get to keep all M and so maximise that bit.

Thanks for response...

its a good idea, but how will you answer these questions

1) in process of making 'k+m' amount they might forget quality and concentrate on quantity.
2) their behavior towards cust will be careless coz they r seeing only short term gain but as a company to sustain in market we have to see long term gain...even some time cust r wrong just for a diplomacy we act as if they r right...thinking dat he'll stick to our service

their other factors too which will effect company's image

You pay the workers, presumably. So they collect the dosh, give it all to you, and you give them some of it back. How much do you keep? Call it K.

So here's an alternative. They pay you a fixed daily fee K for hire of the equipment, which you take in advance, and they get to keep all the takings. So the workers are motivated by (a) the need to recuperate K and (b) if their total takings are K+M they get to keep all M and so maximise that bit.

1. Same way as you do currently. If more cars = more cash then they will always be tempted to skimp on quality. Or do you pay them a fixed rate regardless of how many cars they do? If so then how do you stop them simply slacking off?

2. Same as 1. This is not a new problem to the scenario I posed.

3. I can't guess what those factors are but I doubt they are much affected by the machine hire paradigm shift.

All operators are working on basis of fixed salary regardless of no. of wash, just to motivate them we give some incentive if they reach certain no. as they are under our pay roll they don't compromise quality to earn incentive...they get warning if they are not performing...

here in UAE that style wont work because we need to bring workers form bangladesh, china or india on our visas...here you'll not see locals doing such jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back