Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Looking for small project box for inline splice (approx 15 x 15 x 35 mm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmb4370

I have been searching for a small project box to house an inline splice of low voltage cables of about this size: 15 mm x 15 mm x 35 mm. I have plenty that are 35 mm x 35 mm x 15 mm (square) and larger, and plenty of other small sizes, but think there must be small rectangular ones out there without making a custom item. If anyone has seen an item like this, please pass it along.

Thanks!
Michael

In addition to boxes, have a look at the Scotchcast series of products from 3M. These are kits that allow you to mold a rubber covering over a splice in a way that looks pretty professional. A friend of mine used these and was pretty happy with the results. I find them using keywords scotchcast and splice on google.

These people make some nice quality boxes, have a look and see if you like anything:
OKW USA | Plastic Enclosures | Electronic Enclosures | Tuning Knobs

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back