Looking for ideas for undergraduate abstract proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

tutankhamen

Our teams first proposal has been rejected. We proposed : Self balancing two wheeled robot based on sensor fusion algorithm where the bot would balance itself move forward, backward, U-turn using a wireless remote control. The sensor fusion algorithm is a Kalman filter which uses accelerometer and gyroscope data to feed to the PID section which controls angular velocity of motors. The professors said, technology does not matters, application matters. Our project had no application according to them. I do not agree, it's not meant to have an application. It was supposed to demonstrate modern control algorithms.

I need few ideas that incorporates control theory and can be implemented on a 32 bit microcontroller. Kindly, provide with papers that have already been accepted.

I suspect that what they want to see is something new and original, not a copy of something done before.
Or a totally new and innovative approach to an existing product or process.

just add to the description that the robot will be used to monitor patients and transport materials in/out of a covid ward without endangering the lives of healthcare workers. Now you have an application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…